2018 is on, and we’re growing. Interested in a new challenge? We’d enjoy hearing from you—
At One Lucky Guitar, we design. Whether we’re concepting, art directing, writing, editing or shooting, we’re designing a communication experience. Our newest designer will work with our creative strategist, art directors, digital marketing manager and creative project manager to create diverse marketing projects, including digital, print, video and event materials.
All OLG’ers have large closets; it’s a must for all of the hats they wear. Having said that, this role’s primary focus areas include:
- Art direction and graphic design for distinct clientele.
- Flexible and exploratory in approach to concepts and design.
- Detail-, deadline- and plan-oriented approach to work.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: video editing interest and experience.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: production set interest and experience.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: WordPress front-end development interest and experience.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: copywriting interest and experience.
All OLG’ers exhibit the following characteristics:
- Team first; humble, hungry and smart.
- Open mind.
- Glass half full.
- Love to work really hard.
- Note: For this position, we prefer two+ years of industry experience.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
About One Lucky Guitar, Inc.
Founded in 2000, One Lucky Guitar is a boutique creative agency located in and positively affecting downtown Fort Wayne, IN. OLG’s mission is to communicate brand soul, through a wide range of concept- and strategy-driven services, for diverse, purpose-driven clientele.
You can email Matt Kelley at email@example.com. Send us some things to check out, and don’t forget there are two ‘e’s in Kelley.