2018 is on, and we’re growing. Interested in a new challenge? We’d enjoy hearing from you—
Creative Project Manager
One Lucky Guitar is adding a new part-time position to its growing team. The creative project manager works with our entire team to manage marketing campaigns from initiation, through planning, and to execution.
All OLG’ers have large closets; it’s a must for all of the hats they wear. Having said that, this role’s primary focus areas:
- Passionate about solving problems.
- Energized by managing multiple, multi-faceted projects at the same time.
- Detail-, deadline- and plan-oriented approach to work.
- Keen interest in communication and serving as a hub for agency activity.
- Eagerness to learn and master new software, workflow and processes.
- Resource management, including team capacity and budget restraints.
- Office administration.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: production set interest and experience.
- Not required, but it’s a plus: copywriting interest and experience.
All OLG’ers exhibit the following characteristics:
- Team first; humble, hungry and smart.
- Open mind.
- Glass half full.
- Love to work really hard.
This is a part-time position. We anticipate a non-traditional schedule; likely three hours in the office daily (8A–11A or 9A–12P), with one hour each “school night” to prep for the following day or week.
About One Lucky Guitar, Inc.
Founded in 2000, One Lucky Guitar is a boutique creative agency located in and positively affecting downtown Fort Wayne, IN. OLG’s mission is to communicate brand soul, through a wide range of concept- and strategy-driven services, for diverse, purpose-driven clientele.
You can email Matt Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us some things to check out, and don’t forget there are two ‘e’s in Kelley.